What is RepairPal?
Not sure what RepairPal is? The RepairPal Certified shop program is designed to help you find an auto shop in the Buffalo area that you can trust. The shops that qualify for our program, such as Heinrich Chevrolet, go through a comprehensive approval process. So you can rest assured that our Lockport dealership lives up to the RepairPal Certified status. RepairPal reviews the following factors to ensure that you’re getting the best possible service in the greater Niagara Falls region:
- Experience and training of the service technicians
- The sophistication of the tools and equipment
- Quality of parts in your new or pre-owned Chevrolet vehicle
- Satisfaction of verified customers
- Warranty coverage
- Prices charged per shop
Interested in everything that RepairPal has to offer? Find out more about Heinrich Chevrolet, a RepairPal-certified auto center, below!
How are Shops Assessed?
Fourth, fair prices are important. Unfortunately, so many people have been ripped off by auto repair shops in the past. RepairPal invested considerably to build a price estimator that transparently provides a fair price range for hundreds of repairs on nearly every car built since 1990. RepairPal Certified shops honor the price ranges quoted in our Fair Price Estimator™, so customers can have confidence that they are paying a reasonable price for quality work.
So, how does a dealership become RepairPal certified? There are multiple steps involved in the verification process:
- The Auto Shop Must Undergo a Technical Review of Each Step of the Repair Process: This starts with a thorough review of the technicians and service writers, including their experience, tenure, training, and industry certifications. The assessment also covers the tools and equipment deployed at a shop, reviewing the state of technology the shop brings to the repair process. The technical assessment also covers the quality of the parts that will be used in repairs, as high-quality parts are critical for high-quality repairs.
- A RepairPal Warranty is Mandated by the Auto Shop: To stand behind the quality of their work, RepairPal Certified shops must offer at least a 12-month/12,000-mile warranty on repairs and services, excluding minor maintenance and wear items. Heinrich Chevrolet offers a repair warranty for 2 years/unlimited miles on most repairs!
- An Extensive Survey is Conducted to Assess Customer Satisfaction: RepairPal surveys allow only shops with the highest levels of customer satisfaction into its network. RepairPal extracts a verified customer list directly from the shop’s computer system to avoid manipulation and hires a third party to rate their experience at the shop. All shops receive a Net Promoter Score®, a customer loyalty metric used by companies worldwide.
- Service Pricing Must Adhere to Our Fair Price Estimator™: Unfortunately, so many people have been ripped off by auto repair shops in the past. RepairPal invested considerably to build a price estimator that transparently provides a fair price range for hundreds of repairs on nearly every car built since 1990. RepairPal Certified shops honor the price ranges quoted in our Fair Price Estimator™, so customers can have confidence that they are paying a reasonable price for quality work.
What is the RepairPal Price Guarantee?
Every RepairPal-certified shop adheres to the RepairPal Price Guarantee. Under this guarantee, the costs of repairs will never exceed the estimated range offered on our RepairPal Estimator. The price data in our Estimator is thoroughly curated and analyzed, so you can rest easy knowing that you’ll always get a good price estimate for your maintenance.
How Does the RepairPal Fair Price Estimator Work™?
Drivers are often overcharged for auto service in several substantial ways:
- Charging considerably higher labor rates than appropriate for the local market
- Inflating labor times for a given job above industry guidelines
- Making up part prices well above MSRP
The RepairPal Estimator takes parts and labor data from the same sources used by the automotive industry to calculate pricing. By summing up the prices of parts, industry-agreed-upon labor times, and local labor rates, you can receive a fair price range for any given repair from our shop.
Visit our RepairPal Certified Auto Shop Today!
Ready to get the auto repairs you need at a price that’s more than reasonable? Then you’ll want to schedule a service appointment at Heinrich Chevrolet today! Whether you need a tire replacement or brake pad inspection, you can sleep soundly knowing that you won’t pay a dime more than you ought to for your upcoming maintenance!